Advanced Education Conference
Choose from a variety of education options and receive up to 8 credit hours for the state of Illinois (1 CE per class) and up to 5 credit hours for the state of Ohio (seeking board approval).
Session Type = Advanced Education
Products (Sunday Morning, July 28)
Science8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Sunday
• Attendees will be able to define the concerns with exposure to potentially harmful chemicals in sunscreen.
• Attendees will be able to identify safer alternative ingredients in sunscreen.
• Attendees will be able to summarize the contradictory information that exists about sun exposure.
• Attendees will be able to explain suncare personal care product label-reading to others. More details …
Wellness12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Sunday
*Learn practical application for your treatment rooms.
*Easily create a custom experience or treatment for your client.
*Get the tools needed for custom blending.
*Learn the actions, dilutions and uses of top essential oils. More details …
Wellness (Sunday Morning, July 28)
Treatments8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Sunday
Demonstrate how to properly hold and use a stone without compromising their wrists or hands.
Describe the benefits of using stones hot or cold.
Explain how to regulate stone temperature.
Identify how to introduce hot/cold stones into the massage.
Demonstrate how use acupressure points to stimulate the nerves of the face. More details …
Wellness12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Sunday
Learn the benefits of CBD.
Learn how CBD is being used in the spa industry.
Find out how you can incorporate CBD into your spa treatments. More details …
Aging (Sunday Afternoon, July 28)
Physiology3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Sunday
Understand how menopause can affect the body.
Learn about what hormones are involved in menopause.
Learn how to effectively treat the skin during menopause. More details …
Master Esthetics5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Sunday
Identify the most beneficial and multi-faceted ingredients and treatments to recommend to your patients.
Increase your ability to determine the safety and efficacy of currently available skin care products.
Confidently recommending effective products and chemical peels that provide consistent results will deepen your clinician-patient relationships and your practice’s bottom line. More details …
Bossbabe (Sunday Afternoon, July 28)
Wellness3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Sunday
Learn the importance of self care.
Establish new habits.
Remove old mindsets that bring your giving and receiving modes back into alignment. More details …
Business5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Sunday
Learn important how-tos to keep your business moving.
Find out where to focus your attention.
Learn how to delegate more. More details …
Medspa (Monday Morning, July 29)
Medical Spa8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Monday
Learn the foundational basis of laser therapy.
Learn how lasers can be used for anti-aging.
Learn what laser/light treatments are appropriate for individual skin issues.
Learn how lasers can be used to prevent premature aging and treat the aging face. More details …
Medical Spa12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Monday
Learn the top traits of successful medspas.
Learn how to be competitive.
Learn how to make your medspa profitable. More details …
Pigmentation (Monday Morning, July 29)
Science8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Monday
• Explore the process known as melanogenesis.
• Discover the key concepts behind sun-induced, melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
• Learn how to combat pigmentation through chemical peels, enzymes and home care, all while strengthening the skin. More details …
Treatment Workshop12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Monday
1. The products to be used in camouflage makeup.
2. The technique of airbrush makeup to camouflage severe skin discolorations.
3. The techniques of camouflage makeup, using traditional, manual products. More details …
Biology (Monday Afternoon, July 29)
Physiology3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Monday
Learn the science behind sensitive skin.
Learn how to identify sensitive skin.
Learn how to design treatments for sensitive skin. More details …
Wellness5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Monday
1) Learn to differentiate screening signs and symptoms of the most common eye health conditions that cause eye irritation.
2) Develop and implement strategies of intervention when health conditions are suspected.
3) Implement systems of prevention to eliminate potential exacerbation or development of eye health conditions. More details …
Facial (Monday Afternoon, July 29)
Treatments3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Monday
1.Learn what are the important factors to look for on the skin that the gut is triggering.
2. Learn what foods cause acne.
3. Find out how to manage your clients acne once they are off medication. More details …
Treatments5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Monday
Learn how to spot the root causes of dry skin.
Learn how to select products for a dry skin protocol.
Watch a live demonstration of a dry skin protocol. More details …